Saturday, July 11, 2009

If there is an I.T Mum, there is an I.T child.

I have a six year old student, W.X whose Mum works with computers. Of course, W.X was exposed to computers and laptops at early age. Back to my time, I was exposed to computers at the age of 9. >.<”

Last few months, she came to me and said, “Teacher Lim, I have blog". I was like, WOW! You’re just six years old and you owned a BLOG?!

I asked her, “You created your own or?”

~There goes our conversation~

W.X : No, my Mummy creates for me. Hehe. Teacher you have mar?

Me: Yupe, I have one.

W.X : Why don’t you come and visit my blog, I write my email address for u. Hehe! xxxxxxx.blogspot.com-Wei Xin. (You may click to have a look if you want to ^^)

Me : Okay. If I got time I’ll go and visit your blog. Hehe. Wow, you so young and you owned a blog. Teacher 9 years old only get to touch the computer. Haha!

W.X : *Smile* Teacher Lim, you must go and see lor.

So, I went to her blog and found out it is her Mum who wrote the blog about her children.
Aww~~ so sweet.

No comments: