Friday, July 31, 2009

Wei Xin VS Facebook and Gmail

Yes~ It's a story about her again...
haha~ After having a blog of hers, now she had her own email address and also FACEBOOK!
She's so updated. ><"

~E-Mail Address~
One day , she came and told me that her Daddy create a email for her:

W.X : Teacher teacher, my daddy created an email address for me. It is not Hotmail nor Yahoo, its Gmail.

Me : *SHOCK* Gmail?! Teacher used Hotmail oh.
(I wonder why she need such a big space for mailing, while Im having Hotmail account only. LOL)

W.X : My korkor (brother) also have email address. My Daddy create for him too. Teacher, *whisper to my ear* I tell you my password, ********

Me : Hey, why did you tell your password? You shouldn't tell, cause that is for your own privacy. What if teacher is a bad person and use your account to do bad things, how? Except for those you trust like your Daddy and Mummy, then only you can give them your password.

W.X : Nevermind teacher. I want to let you know.

Me : O.o"


~ Facebook ~
Facebook is known as a free-access social networking website. Recently she kept on talking to me about a game called Pet Society and Restaurant City. As Facebook users knew, both are the games in Facebook and I can tell that she is quite addicted to it. Haha!

She is so into it and she talks about it almost everyday!! This is the POWER of today's TECHNOLOGY! I seldom see her sharing stories of hers instead of Facebook games. Although she's good at everything including academic, but sometimes quite a little bit of annoyed because she shares her game's stories-Pet society and Restaurant City at the wrong time ~> during my lecture time. *Whooops~*

She even asked me to add her as a friend in Facebook for several times (she knew I have one. Aiks! shouldn't tell her~ XD ) and want me to join her in her games.
But I kept on ignoring her and find excuses to cheat her that I have no time to on my Facebook and thats why I haven't add her yet.

I know I know~ I shouldn't cheat her but I was forced to. ><"
I was thinking, what if I add her and her parents saw me, my reputation as a teacher might affected!!
and now, Im still wondering whether to add her or not. @_@

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Breville certainly an long forgotten nick name thinking about toasters.

The latest emit a smell crazy. Take a look around inside smallish electronic devise retail
establishments. A personal security alarm devicewearable as a caring bracelet of all au cours de pendantmakes the product practical for our own wearer so you can get immediate
assist the big associated with desperation, health related in any other case.


Take a look at my blog :: best toaster ovens