Thursday, April 2, 2009

I was FOOLed..o.0

Case 1 :

Guat Ni phoned me around 10:30pm on the 1st of April, which is yesterday...

*From fotang on the way back home*
*Phone rang*

Guat Ni: Missy! why you nvr pick up the phone just now?
Me: Me at fotang mar..
Guat Ni: Okok, me and Mercy at your nearby hse there punye mamak..We wait for you.
Me: Wuah! but i have to send ppl back home oh..i send them back 1st later i join u guys..
Guat Ni: ok har! we wait for you...
Me: Okay..

*So ngam one the person I need to send home stays near my hse,
I passed by my hse and went to the nearby mamak in my housing area*

*I phoned Guat Ni*

Me: Eh i don't see you n Mercy leh??
Guat Ni: Sure marh u never see me?
Me: *very serious* I nvr see any one of u ahh..@_@
Guat Ni: today 1st of April wor..
Me: *blur-blur* aaaa?
Guat Ni: HAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Me: dusshh!!~~

Case 2:

*after that I went to Sri Melur and join my darling n friends*
*Phone rang again, it is frm my sis*

Mic: Oii where are you?
Me: Sri Melur..y ?
Mic: Nothing..
Me: Byeee...

*Back home, saw one car behind me...
ohh~ It was my sis, her bf and my bro*

Me: Wey...where u all go??
Bro: We all at Sri Melur mar, sitting next beside ur table..
Me: I don't see you all oso...-.-"
Bro: We saw u leh...
Me: I don't see you all lor....
Bro: You never see nicely lar...

*Ignore him*

Me: wey mic where u all go juz now?
Mic: Sri Melur larh...

*Ignore her*

*Then mummy came back and ask, Mic fetch AhBing d ar......?*

and poor me was fooled by them................

2 comments:

jie said...

ko lian dai....
fool by so many ppl...
i also got give gn fool but she cant fool me...hehe

Im J said...

hahahahs...very good..=P