Thursday, September 25, 2008

CURRYPUFF~!!

The day before yesterday when im back frm my kindergarten,
feel like eating currypuff.....

*In the living room*

Me: Kakak!! u tau mana ada jual currypuff har? Saya mau makan lar...

Kakak: U pergi mamak beli la...

Me: Tak mau...saya takut...nanti bukan vegetarian punye...

Kakak: *laughs* "shen jing bing" <---bro teach her dis word 1...=X

Me: YOR!!!! i wanna eat CURRYPUFF!!!!! canot tahan leh...i must EAT oni my mouth will song leh....

Michelle: U macam pregnant lady...as if never eat currypuff will die lidat...

Me: Yalar...T_T... Mummy mummy, u noe where got sell currypuff arh? Im hunger of CURRYPUFF now...@_@

Mum: Eh, mummy got the recipe, go n take my recipe book(28 years old de recipe book).. You can make urself wat...

* Went to the cupboard and take her 28 years old recipe book out *

Mum: *cant find the recipe..><* U ask ber yee and get the ingredients then mummy noe how to make liao...

Me: Or I go internet find lor?

Mum: OK lar, u go n find in the net then...

*I didnt find, coz im lazy...*


TODAY......

Mum: * juz came back frm work* Missy lai, come out...

Me: Why wor??

Mum: Come larh...got suprise for u ...

*Kakak busybody folo me go out...lol =X*

Me: Suprise arh??

Mum: *hand me 20 pieces of CURRYPUFF* nah~ happy lor??? tonite eat until u song...

Me: *laughs!!!* wahseh!! so many!!!! no need guaaaa...

*Michelle then came back*

Michelle: MISSY!!! faster say thank you....

Me: For wat???

Michelle: Nah... *give me CURRYPUFF*

Me: wah!!!!!!!!!! Mummy juz now bought 20 pieces d wor....

Mum: wah u buy currypuff for her oso arh??

Michelle: Juz now i go buy something to eat mar then buy currypuff oso lor...

*I sms-ed my duckie baby and told him wat happened*

Duckie baby: wah!! FATTY!!!!!!!

Me: -.-"

Thanks ler mum and mic for the CURRYPUFFs~ XD

2 comments:

Rycerain said...

I WANT!!!!

~Missy wo0ds~ said...

u want ah?? habis lo!!!!!!! *evil grin*