Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It has been a looooooooooooooong time I nvr update my blog since october...

Ngiekkekeke...this will be my 1st post in the month of November...

AILEE, YOKE HA PRAWN, AMY PIGGIE !! c!~ i update liaoo...


I was having a conversation with Yoke Ha the Prawn a few days ago...
She was showing off her pic and her handsome small boy, Sian Teck ( if im not mistaken) to me...

and...I showed her my handsome Dr. Han Sheng to her...

Aiyo in this pic he doesnt look that handsome...Believe me, when u see him u cant help urself but to pinch his cheeks! he's damn cute & handsome nor...XD


Yoke Ha cant tahan and she changed her pic.........

Yoke Ha : *pointing to her pic* lenglui~

Me: Haha!!!! *quickly change my display pic*
Me: lenglui ah? then i mar SLPING BEAUTY lor???? XD

Amy: Crocodile!! u change character d ah?

Me: har? i change character ?

Amy: the prawn say u're slping beauty wor..

Me: LOL!!! *show amy the pic* there~ slping beauty lor...

Amy: * change her display pic * malaysia koala bear....

Me: LOL! yea lenglui koala bear..LIMITED EDITION KOALA BEAR neh~~

~The End~ *applause*

No comments: