Wednesday, September 24, 2008

20th September 2008 (Saturday) :

Mercy, Guat Ni, Veether, Thevein and me went to 4 places on dat day itself for a farewell 4 Veether and Thevein who is going to russia (and Amy.W too)

why? backside itchy har? lolx!
yalor..backside abit itchy lor...
too bad ler Amy cant join us, coz her daddy is going to USA and she wanna spend more time wif her dad...

Crazy veether somor wanna go bangsa wet pulak....
oii car no need petrol meh...@_@
U drive ur car we tumpang den okay larh...hahahaha!! =P
but really lar....klang got no place to wet de...-.-"

So all the GUAI ZAIs stick to da plan, hang out in Klang area enuf ler....

1st ~> AEON Bukit Tinggi, Klang
2nd ~> Biz Cafe
- m.alien A.K.A Prawn oso went there, so ngam oh~ lolx! -
3rd ~>Banana leaf ( mamak )
4rd ~> Sri Melur Jaya ( mamak oso )

We plan to wet until late night oni go home but I canot ler...my battery wanna empty dy due to whole day at the old folks home...

Plus my parents keep phone-ing me want me go back coz I'll be driving Mercy home and its dangerous, juz the two of us nia...girls somor...@_@

1.40am *sao dong*

~come back Msia must sms us wor! p/s veether and thevein, becareful har~ ur main purpose is to study har~ dun end up coming back wif a daddy status ~

RMB wat Mercy said, SAFETY FIRST!!!!! lolx!!!!!! Take care guys~ especially Amy, we love you~~

21st September 2008 (Sunday) :

Another hanging out day, not wif Mercy they all but with Amy the piggie and Yoke Ha the prawnie (aka m.alien) ^^V
Same place lor....Biz Cafe...

From around 9.30pm lidat tok tok tok tok tok tok tok tok tok until 12 something...
Again..my daddy calling me back home, and I said ok ok ok coming back soon...
But, we still keep on toking....
I dun feel like going home but TALKING!~~

We then decided to go to Amy's house stay overnite there and continue our talk....XD
I drive them back to my hse and prawn's hse to change our baju and bring my baby bolster,
prawn bring her sweater there...=X

Again, we tok tok tok tok tok tok tok tok until 3 something...
Amy canot tahan and she slept, memang piggie...=P
but me and Yoke Ha continue our "next episode"...lolx!!!
She so bad ler, tok about ghost stories~ makes me *ki merng*..
but syok~~ XD

Both of us slp for one and a half hour lidat then wake up lu...
coz me and Amy hv to go to work....
Prawn nice lu~ can go home and continue her dreams~~~ loll!

No comments: