Friday, August 8, 2008

Overseas or group presentation..

Aihh...overseas or group presentation...
Too bad they both clashing at the same day....

If I go overseas, I wont be able to join my frens in the presentation...
If I go for the presentation, I will feel so sry for my family...
somor the ticket is not refundable de...later waste their $$ ler...
My parents ask me whether I can absent on that day and go with them onot,
I dunoo what to do ler....

I sms my lecturer juz now,
she said it would be fine and I must make sure that I contritube to my group b4 I leave...
Luckily lecturer let me on leave....
but i feel so sry to my group members ler...
I throw them alone n go enjoy...

Although they dun mind but I still so paiseh leh...
how how...><
I felt so sry to my group members ler...T_T

Sry err guys...
I'll help if u guys need my help,
I will do my part as well...
Paiseh paiseh...><

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.