Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Stupid container driver...

Juz came back home SAFELY.. * phew *
Nearly accident ahh.....
Kia si waa....T_T

The container driver stupid lar...
he tot he big size he's da KING...
Eh, im in the straight road...
and u're just frm the corner...
According to the law....
He should let me go 1st rite?
Dat bloody hell fela straight away drive out frm the corner!
Somor his backside so long!!!!!!
Luckily i mange to break on time..
or else my car's face kiss tio his smelly backside d...=X

Very stupid lor me...
forgot to honk him...T_T
too concentrate on stepping the break...lol
but hor very weird wor...
I drive quite fast lor......
no screetching sound when i break...
when I almost kiss the backside of the container, my car is still moving,
but then we nvr kiss....O.o
whoaaa!!! really really scaryyy!!
Thank God im ok....

I cant imagine if i really bang into the container...>.<"

No comments: