Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sunday(3/8) afternoon~

In a lovely afternoon~
while i was rushing my assignment which due Tuesday,

*MSN message sounds*

owh~its Amy (my fren and also my coursemate)
asking me how was my assignment going and ask me out for a movie...
then suddenly, got a stranger msg me:
IM NOT AMY...HAHA
AMY TAKING BATH...

I tot it was her brother...lol
but in the end...i only knew it was YOKE HAHAHAHAAA the alien and she's da one who ask us out~~ =x

Amy told me that we will be watching "Midnight Meet Train"...
sounds nice and friendly~
after buying the tickets, we went into da cinema...XD
Amy and I threw Yoke Ha alone and went out to buy popcorns~^^V
see! we so nice...hahahaha~!
while we were lining up, i was so damn shock to see the advertisement board that display the
movie we're going to watch...
it wrotes.........
"Midnight MEAT Train"

ALAMAK...its MEAT!! i tot MEET!
sure very digusting 1 lor...dowanna mention lor...
u'll feel the pain together with the victim in the movie...*mummy helppp!!*
Very tiring ah watching dat movie..lolx

In the cinema toilet, while waiting for Amy...hahah~

This is Ms. Alien...and my fingers...

Amy :" i feel like im in heaven~~ " wahahahaa

Box u ahhh~ * abbissssshhh *

Aiyo! u noe ah..my son ah...*blablabla*


Spot the LION!!

No comments: