Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Random post...

Michelle cook green penne ystday...
I had green penne only for my brunch, dinner and supper...
waaaa~~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This month, duno wat month lai de....
My March is full of assignments~~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Again, this month duno wat month lai de....
Heard 2 ghost stories that happened to my nearest friend and colleague...
and both of that event happened when Im around....@_@
*shivering*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And again, this month duno wat month lai de...
My brother's pencil case having period...



---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And again and again, this month duno wat month lai de...
There's a rapping case in my house...


And, they got married....=.="

2 comments:

jie said...

haha~
pencil box also have period de oo....
so geng 1~
where yr brother buy?

~Missy wo0ds~ said...

i oso duno where he bought it..
someone must have implant female hormones in it..
hahaha!!