Sunday, February 22, 2009

My drawings

My baby duckie~
Ah Jack~<3
Amy and her smelly Garfield

Ini Yoke Ha with her teddy bear.
She said cacat wor the head..
I 7 years nvr touch and see a prawn d mar,that's why...lolx!



She request to draw again..
Kind hearted me went to google and search for prawn pic..
Ended up she said, the mix of gens of crocodile with prawn..haha!
box u~~=P

It's me and my WANGI BOLSTER~<3


A cow jump over the moon~
Dolly~



Yoke Ha's bear..






It's me and my shyt~






Ka Chua...MC and yh's lk? =X




HAHA! WC


copyrighted by *~Missy~*

4 comments:

~Missy wo0ds~ said...

ngiekeke~!!
no meh? ur "ang zhang mao" boh mandi..
u dowana mandi for him pun..=X
later really bcome "liangteh miao".
hahha! XP

Anonymous said...

haha~
nice drawing aa~~~

~Missy wo0ds~ said...

hoho >.<
ty jie~<3

Paul said...

lol. nice drawing dude.