Saturday, February 23, 2008

Jay's Concert

DO YOU NOE WAT DAY IS TODAY??
23rd OF MARCH YEAR 2008???
TIO TOTO DAY?? TIO 4D DAY??
MY BDAY??
YOUR BDAY??? Noo0oOOo0oo0OOoooo!!!!!
ITS JAY's CONCERT ARHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grrrr~i actually got go 1 de lor..T.T
all Mindy's n Bing's FAULT...grrrr~~~!!
bcoz of u twooooo...T.T i cant go to jay concert....
nobody PEI WO THEREREREREREREEEEEE...
Michelle of course will STICK wif Boon Leongde larhh..
wanna left me n Wen Jing meh?
u noe lar...im a SHY person lehhh...i will SHY de neh...TT
and then hor..juz now hor...i tell u horr...
Si Michelle phone me...let me hear JAY SINGING!!! APALARH..
wannt make me jealous izzit?? grrrr~~!!
i dunoo u wanna make me jealous or u kind hearted let me hear JAY'S SONG coz u KOLIEN wa?
T.T
Im sure they hving fun there..
lolx! nvm!! im hving fun here toooo!!
u all listen jay sing i listen to AUDITION OST lor~~<33


No comments: