Monday, February 25, 2008

4th day of work~~
i got alot of things wanna blog de lorr...
but now i forgot liao...XD ...die lor..ailee's disease tersebar to me d~ailee chi dai zheng~~
today hor boss n boss wife dey two early in da moning not in office~
suddenly boss de brother i think he too free liao..msn me ask me to accept game =="
i reply him , dowan bz..vincent(boss) not in(coz i on company de msn)..dun disturbb...*actually im not*
he say, i where got kacau?
den da fela keep on disturb..grr~ canot tahan liao den i accept..n i say~ok! accept liao u play urself lar har XD..
i wonder y is he not doing his work =="
den den den after i've done my work liao i open my blog secretly...XD shhhhh~~~~
n OF COURSE im doing my work at da SAME TIME hor...
my one of my collegue den play some songs coz tooooooo sien liao in office...
we almost fell aslp...
n u noe wat she play?? cranberries de songs..=.= but not bad wat..at least got robbie william de song..haha!!!!! but honestly~ OLD SONGS R THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

~CLOCK TICKS TO 6PM~
PANG GANG LORRR~~mana tau...boss ajak go play badminton!! =x
i told my collegue n i say, sei lor...i long time nvr exercise liao leh...rust liaoo XD
oni my fingers boh rust... somor hor! every monday oso need go lehh...waaa~~
tml hor..sure whole bodyache 1..den boss laugh at me n my collegue..
he say..wahh den tml u two can work arh? * boss y not u give us half day lift? *
n i meet boss de bro(the 1 who kacau me)...lolx omg he's young n RICH!! =.="BMW somor..
*DREAMING*when is my turn leh heh to be young n rich like him? =x!

No comments: