Saturday, November 22, 2008

Heartbroken............

Just dun understand why...
why on earth...
You treat boy A and boy B so nice and friendly...
but why u treat boy C so cold.....
what he did?
He did anything wrong??
He say hi to you, you looked at him and turn back..
you're not giving any response to him...
You din even talk to him...communicate with him...
as if he's invisible...

You always ask me not to be so serious in this relationship....
and I will find a better one in the future....
Yes I know....I might find a better 1...
but why can't you just accept and respect my relationsip with him...for now...
Your response is not friendly at all..........

He's not bad after all....
He may look bad but he's not...
Dun judge a book by its cover.....

You'll nvr know ur response will hurt someone you loved...
I dun like these feelings...
it's so unfair to me...and him....

No comments: