Monday, May 12, 2008

Addicted to HEELS...

I always tot dat Im different frm my mum n both sisters who was addicted to shoes n heels...HAH! i tell u ...3 of them hv tonnes of HEELS especially mum n eldest sister...Until my dad n brother cant stand it including me...

But SHYT OH!!!!~~ I got their inheritance...Im better than them...
At least i can control myself...My sis har...canot de wor!!!! Everytime when we pass by shops I must cover their eyes de..or else...u noe lar...
Sometimes I cant take my eyes away frm those heels too..XD..

Yesterday when im back frm Mothers' Day dinner and i saw somebody's heels infront of me!!
Then i put on dat heels...Aiyerrrrrr...................so niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~
I like it so much~~
but too bad its not mine...
I went back into my room and admire this heels....wahahah!!!! =x


Better dun let me c tio heels...I will drip saliva de...* sobs *



No comments: