Tuesday, April 15, 2008

SAD days?.....

Thx beebee~~ maybe u're right...I may love graphic design...but I may not be borned creavite...
I mean...very.....SO BAD LEH..HOW CAN U SAY ME LIDAT JEK..TT....if one love it, he/she will work hard for it de mar....

Somor if u're borned creative but u duno how to use ur creativity oso no use wat...Like wat u've said, im not borned very creative... But i can train myself to be one? yar I noe, u're harsh to me coz u want me to drop the idea of studying graphic design...

And that's wat i want somebody to chi kek me...but my mind dowanna cooperate with me..
how jek...>.<"~u may be wondering...im da 1 who ask u to be harsh but y still complaining here..nolor..juz wanna say out wat I think oni..no other meanings.. lolx~

By the way thanks ler beebee~ I think I now hv to face da fact dat im not creative enuf to bcome a graphic designer..lolx!! so funny leh ystday! u said im more suitable in ECED...n I ask y, and u said I dunoo..feel like u're very suitable in dis course lor coz u looks like a MOTHER!!! wat u mean jek??! say i very old lar??! say I very CHIONG HEI lar?! grrr~~! or im very CARING? XD lolx! ur answer...makes me laugh..hahahahahahahahaaa!! <33

========================================================

AND this morning when I was in bed...I heard dog's "screaming"...I tot its my neighbour again..hitting his own dog...grrrr~! stupid fela... I ignore dat "screaming" n continue my slp... Until when my sis sms-ed me, saying "Missy, there's a puppy behind our hse. Duno whose one, u go n feed it, so kelian but CUTE! Faster go now! "

Waa when I saw dis msg I faster faster jump off frm my bed!! first came out in my mind is I WANA RARE DIS DOGGIE!!!!!!! ever since the death of my doggie, Maggie I wanted to rare dogs..but dad dun let..TT...

He's so damn cute!! I hvnt reach there he ran towards me liaoo~ aww~~~ I was thinking..izzit someone knew that I wanted a dog deadly n send dis lil puppy behind my hse? **DREAMING** I played with him~ Omg I fell in love with dis doggie leh..

Weird lor my maid oso follow me...I tot she's affraid of dogs...y she follow me go out?! Then he saw my maid n ran towards her wanted to play with her.. OF COURSE!!! Those who is affraid of dogs sure scream like hell n run like hell larrr...lolx! frm far I watched her screaming like hell n run here run there..so funny!!~!!

She shouted my name, "MISSY!!! MISSY!!! JANGAN JANGAN!!! ( means, no no) " den I canot tahan liao I go carry dat doggie away..lolx! I told her..u dun run mar!! u run of course he will chase after u thinking dat u're playing wif him larrr..chey~ my maid burst into tears...><"

DIE lor later ppl say i bully her.....

I said to her dat I wanna bring him back home!! * evil grin *
she kept on crying say, dowan dowan!! later I dowana go out liaooo...plz dun..plz plz...
* her innocent look * ....o.O"

So sad leh...I cant bring him home..den I sms my sis again..I told her dat maid dun let me bring home coz she said she's affraid of dogs...
then my sis said...respect her lar..in fact she's a muslim oso...
grrrrrrr~~! oii u helping who har?!!

I kept on persuade my maid...I say he wont bite u lar! i'll train him to be good..XD ...
but...I failed..TT of course very boh song lor n went back home...
few minutes later...someone took him away liaoo..

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
I oways wanted to hv a dog, n now I can hv it for FREE 1 oso gone liaoo...
my mum came back, I complain to her...Mum said dowan lar...ppl throw dis puppy away sure something wrong liaoo...so dun rare lar...later u went to college liao how r u going to take care of him? =.="
im not staying there osooooooooooooo..................SAD ARH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: