Tuesday, January 29, 2008

o.O?

Wahaha! at last!! i've change my blog skin liaoooooooo~
SEE ailee ! i nvr let u down seh..
thx for your blog post dat gives me an idea what to write in my blog..^^

auntie ohh! talking about WAT TAT & disgusting stuff aint bad hor..
mai anyhow say i teach u bad larh..hahahah!! blehx!

Yesterday i sms wif ailee n i found out 1 part funny!
is da part when i tell wat tat stuff to her, n her expression............lolx!!
here goes our conversation~

Ailee : Ps xi shua shua jz now..ehh i where got simply release bomb..mai anyhow blame me lei ><..u dun hv panda eyes meh? lai lai..come nearer n let me c..rofl!!XD

Me : Y must i go nearer let u c ah? wanna c my pimples arh? lolz!

Ailee : pok mong u..lolx!! =x

Me : I go nearer let u c lar but u dun TERMAKAN ( eat) my pimples lor..XD

Ailee : Ewwwwwww.. pui pui pui pui!!! so yuckies de ><

Me : yer u hamsup 1...lol! i like to say WAT TAT & GELI things to ppl n c their expression..very syok 1 lehh!! hahaha!

Ailee : Nenene...where got hamsup u oO? jk nia la.. dun b so serious =x yuckies u tis si BT( biantai ) now then i noe u got dis weird habit! ><

Me : wat weird habit??

Ailee : say WAT TAT things n c ppl de xpression lar ><

Me : lol my biggest archievement is when i say wat tat stuff to my maid until she puke!!hahah! coz she's damn sensitive wif wat tat stuff 1.. easily get bullied =x

Ailee : oh ya? oO? wat u say to her until she puke??

Me : Dabian( shyt) lor..i say dabian use da blender n blend plus wif strawberry milk together very nice to drink larr!! n make da puke sound...den she vomit liao..=x

Ailee : lolx! hou wattat arhx..wahseh she realli vomit things out ar? u so bad de..bully ur maid luckily im not ur maid..wakaka XD

Me : ( ailee u wana be my maid meh? hahaha )
i dunoo wor..i oni noe she ran out n vomit..i heard her spitting..haha
y ?u wanna drink arh?

Ailee : Eeks?! ngo mou lei gam wat tat..i dun want eat ..so disgusting

Me : ohh eat..eat oso nice..crunchy crunchy 1 hahaa! drink oso not bad wat.. like baby cereal.. lolz! my 2nd sis,bro n i can tok bout shyt n wat tat things while we're hving our meal ...lolz! dis 1 not habit..its hobby~

Ailee : nono..i dun wan eat..u eat ba ..dun spare me..ty! wad a special bro n sis.. lolx!

Me : ( i forgot wat i say liao...hahha! )

Ailee : u eat ba..me nt baby le...no interest wif dat >< eh ur blog realli change sia..lolx!

Me : hehe nice mar?

Ailee : lolx! nice..my fren ever used dis skin b4..so qiao sia..lolx

Me : o.o! really arh? wah same good taste wif me larh...hahaha..so qiao..

Ailee : yup! lolx..luckily she bo wat tat thinking lyk u lo =x veri veri qiao seh..

~~ too long liao so i stop here hahah~~the end~~
ailee u should be proud lar to hv a fren like me...wat tat thinking fren...=x




No comments: